[H-verkko] CFP: Artikkelipyyntö: special issue of the Folklore: Electronic Journal of Folklore dedicated to sport culture and games

agricola at utu.fi agricola at utu.fi
Ke Kesä 6 11:26:49 EEST 2012

Agricolan Artikkelipyyntötietokantaan
( http://agricola.utu.fi/nyt/pyynnot/ )
on tullut seuraava ilmoitus:

Artikkelipyyntö: special issue of the Folklore: Electronic Journal of
Folklore dedicated to sport culture and games

Dear colleagues

We are assembling an issue of Folklore: Electronic Journal of
Folklore dedicated to sport culture and games. We are expecting
articles on different topics of sport and traditional games phenomena
in heritage (fan movements and traditions, different outputs of sport
culture in new media, sport folklore and semiotics, etc). The issue
will be published in December 2013, article submission deadline is 31
December 2012.

If you are interested in submitting an article, please send a
preliminary title and abstract to guest editors of this issue:

Piret Voolaid, piret at folklore.ee
Kalle Voolaid, kalle at spordimuuseum.ee

Submission guidelines can be found at our home page:
http://www.folklore.ee/folklore/submiss.htm

Ilmoituksen lähetti: Jouko Kokkonen <jouko.kokkonen at lts.fi>
Ilmoitus vanhentuu: 31.12.2012
Lisätietoja WWW-osoitteesta: http://www.folklore.ee