[Gross] Logging inormation.

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Thu Jul 9 16:56:50 EEST 2015

Hi,

The codes are:

a = action,
d = delay in milliseconds, time between receiving the request and sending out the response,
w = weight, the total weight of all the matched tests,
c = client,
s = sender,
r = recipient,
h = host

Trust means that we have not found anything suspicious enough to prevent receiving the mail. Match means a match from the bloom filter, that is we have seen this triplet before and should accept the mail. Greylist means we should greylist this sender and Block means that the sender is suspicous enough to be blocked completely.

--
  Eino Tuominen