[Gross] Logging inormation.

tim nicholson nichot20 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 17:35:42 EEST 2015

On 09/07/15 14:56, Eino Tuominen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The codes are:
>
> a = action,
> d = delay in milliseconds, time between receiving the request and sending out the response,
> w = weight, the total weight of all the matched tests,
> c = client,
> s = sender,
> r = recipient,
> h = host
>
> Trust means that we have not found anything suspicious enough to prevent receiving the mail. Match means a match from the bloom filter, that is we have seen this triplet before and should accept the mail. Greylist means we should greylist this sender and Block means that the sender is suspicous enough to be blocked completely.

Thanks for that.

Presumably the m= is the dnsbl host in which a match was made? But what
is the +n suffix, does that imply +n other matches from other dnsbl
hosts, the weighting seems to increase, but by one less than I expected.

--
Tim.
Key Fingerprint 38CF DB09 3ED0 F607 8B67 6CED 0C0B FC44 8B0B FC83