[Gross] Wrong grey_mask default value

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Sat Mar 22 23:11:34 EET 2008

Hello,

I just noticed that the default value of grey_mask has been 0. It
effectively means, that every client_ip is recorded as 0.0.0.0 in the
filters. Do you have grey_mask set to some other value than default?
That just might explain why I see more matches in the logs now than in
early days. I have not yet decided what the default should be, I'm
thinking setting it to 24 would be a safe bet.

Also, weighted checks are coming, just having some weird segfaults
keeping me from committing the changes to the svn trunk.

Some time ago someone told me that 1111 was a bad choice for default
port, indeed, there might be a situation when that port is not available
for gross. I'm thinking ports 5225 for grossd, 5226 for sync and 5222
for stats.

Feedback?

Well, now back to debugging,

--