[Gross] ANNOUNCE: new snapshot available (was: Re: bug fix for HEAD (r212) #54)

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Wed Mar 19 23:27:14 EET 2008

Eino Tuominen wrote:
> That is why the bug has not come to our attention
> before. I'll commit it as soon as possible.

Fyi,

I committed the patch and made a new snapshot available for download.

I'm having some fun with our new F5 BigIP load balancers and upgrading
our mail system, but I really want to find some time for coding real
soon. I already have something done regarding dnsbl scoring and spf
checks, but nothing ready to commit to svn, yet. Just hold your
breath... ;-)

--
   Eino Tuominen