[H-verkko] Artikkelipyyntö: Nordic TAG 2024 – Heritage/Archaeology

Agricola - Suomen humanistiverkko no-reply at agricolaverkko.fi
Pe Syys 22 11:08:47 EEST 2023

Agricolan ilmoituksiin on lähetetty uusi artikkelipyyntö:
Nordic TAG 2024 – Heritage/Archaeology
Call for Papers for the Nordic Theoretical Archaeology Group Conference: Archaeology/Heritage

Open until 1 December 2023!

On 6-9 March 2024 Turku, Finland / Organized by the Department of Archaeology and the Degree Programme in Digital Culture, Landscape and Cultural Heritage at the University of Turku and Turku Museum Centre.

We welcome presentation proposals for the next Nordic TAG Conference, themed Archaeology/Heritage. We have a variety of interesting sessions concerning both theoretical and very practical entanglements of archaeology and politics, identity and inclusion/exclusion, archaeology and creativity, archaeology of animals and plants as well as heritage of Nuclear Power. The conference will be in-person.

Abstracts are sent directly to the session organisers, who accept the papers and decide the running order of presentations. Abstract should be max. 300 words. The call for papers will close on 1 December 2023 and the acceptances will be distributed before 22 December.

Call for papers’ details on the conference web page: https://sites.utu.fi/nordictag2024/news/call-for-papers/

Preliminary programme on the conference web page: https://sites.utu.fi/nordictag2024/programme/

Nordic TAG on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/NordicArchTAG

Nordic TAG on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NordicArchTAG