[Dino] about the spam

Broomans, P. p.broomans at rug.nl
Thu Oct 23 12:30:48 EEST 2014

Dear all,

Yes I agree with Viola.it was quite a while ago I received two or three
spam messages. The server of my university deletes most of the spam I
suppose. I hope to announce a new book in December and I hope that some
members will continue to use this important information channel.

With best wishes,

Petra Broomans

Op donderdag 23 oktober 2014 heeft Viola Capkova <viocap at utu.fi> het
volgende geschreven:

--

Dr. Petra Broomans, Associate Professor/Senior lecturer

European Languages and Cultures / University of Groningen
Visiting professor Scandinavian Studies / Ghent University

Phone: + 31 (0) 50 3637275/5850
M: + 31 (0)6 53616699
Fax: + 31 (0) 50 3635821

New book: Zweedse en  Zweedstalige Finse auteurs in Nederlandse
vertaling 1491-2007/ Svenska och finlandssvenska författare i
nederländsk översättning
See: http://www.barkhuis.nl/product_info.php?products_id=182 and
http://ul.blogg.kb.se/2014/06/18/svenska-forfattare-oversatta-till-nederlandska-aren-1491-2007/

Personal website: www.petrabroomans.netStudies on Cultural Transfer