[Dino] about the spam

Viola Capkova viocap at utu.fi
Thu Oct 23 10:53:47 EEST 2014

Dear All,

I have to say that I have not noticed the problem either (working at the same university as Heidi Grönstrand). I am sorry that others have been having spam problems, hopefully they have been solved now. I have been happy to be subscribed to the list and receive so much intertesting and important news and information about various events, conferences, publications... (including the last one concerning the "Postcolonial North Atlantic" by Ebbe Volquardsen)!

Best wishes

Viola Parente-Capkova
School of History, Culture and Arts Studies
University of Turku