[it] IEEE Standards Association workshop 12.3. 13.00-15.00 @ ICT Gamma

Sami Hyrynsalmi sthyry at utu.fi
Thu Mar 5 11:42:40 EET 2015

Dear colleagues

IEEE Standards Association (SA) visits the premises of University of Turku on Wednesday 12.3. Mr. Ravi Subramanian, Technical Director, IEEE Conformity Assessment Program (based out of New Jersey, USA), and Mr. Sri Chandra, Senior Standards Manager (based out of Bangalore, India) will present their organization's activities correspondingly.

The workshop will be held at ICT City lecture hall Gamma at 13.00-15.00. Firstly the activities of IEEE are presented which will be followed by Q&A session.

The workshop includes following agenda:

- Introducing IEEE and the IEEE Standards Association
- IEEE's work in Emerging Technologies - brief outline of all our tech initiatives - IOT, Smart Cities, eHealth, Big Data, ...
- IEEE Standards Program, IEEE Conformity Assessment Initiatives and our work on Emerging Technologies including AR

The workshop is free for everybody interested. Welcome!

Technology Research Center
University of Turku
Joukahaisenkatu 1 C, Eurocity, 2nd floor, 20520 Turku
Finland
http://trc.utu.fi