[H-verkko] CFP: Call for Manuscript Proposals

agricola at utu.fi agricola at utu.fi
Ke Maalis 12 16:00:26 EET 2014

Agricolan artikkelipyyntöihin on lähetetty uusi ilmoitus:
Call for Manuscript Proposals
The International Society for Cultural History is seeking proposals for
monographs and edited essay collections, to be published by Pickering & Chatto
Publishers under the auspices of the Society.

We welcome contributions that are conceptually lucid and empirically grounded,
relating to the cultural history of any time period or geographical area. We
appreciate rethinking of cultural and historical concepts, methods, and
theories, and encourage innovative writing and 'experimental' history.

General information on the Society, and the Series, can be accessed here:
http://www.culthist.org/book-series/

For details on titles already published in the Series, see
www.pickeringchatto.com/isch

We are interested in hearing from authors to discuss potential projects or who
are ready to submit a proposal, and we invite submissions from established
scholars and first-time authors alike. Prospective authors should send a
detailed proposal with a rationale, chapter outlines, a brief author's biography
and an anticipated submission date.

Please send your enquiries or proposals for authored monographs and edited
collections to Associate Professor Chris Dixon, School of History, Philosophy,
Religion, and Classics, The University of Queensland, Brisbane,  4072,
Queensland, Australia (c.dixon1 at uq.edu.au), copying in Janka Romero at Pickering
& Chatto (jromero at pickeringchatto.co.uk).

With best regards,
Chris Dixon