[H-verkko] Muistutus: vierailuluentoja ateismista

Teemu Taira teetai at utu.fi
To Tammi 12 14:59:03 EET 2012

Vapaa pääsy, tervetuloa!

________________________

Dear Students and Colleagues,

This is a reminder of the seminar and guest lecture on Atheism arranged
by the Donner Institute on Wednesday 18.1 2012

Programme

Time 13-15, aud. Helikon/Parnassos, Arken, Åbo Akademi University

Book seminar with Gavin Hyman, Mattias Martinson and Teemu Taira: “A
Short History of Atheism”

The author Gavin Hyman (Lecturer, Lancaster University) presents his
recent book, Mattias Martinson (Professor, Uppsala University) and Teemu
Taira (Docent, University of Turku) function as commentators. Open
discussion.

Coffee Break

Time: 15-17, aud. Armfelt, Arken, Åbo Akademi University

Guest Lecture by Prof. Phil Zuckerman: “What we Know about Atheists and
Irreligious People – A Social Science Perspective.”

Response by prof. Grace Davie.

For more details, please visit our website:
http://web.abo.fi/instut/di/aktuellt-info/athinvite.pdf