[H-verkko] [PMX:### 71%] Best Regards,

Samuel Kofi samuel_private1960 at mail.mn
La toukokuu 24 15:54:15 EEST 2008

Dear Friend,

My name is Samuel Kofi, I am the regional manager of the International
Commercial Bank Tema Accra Ghana I got your information during my search
through the Internet. I am 48years of age and married with 3lovely kids.

It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want
problem,I only hope we can assist each other.If you don't want this business
offer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us,as the
regional manager of the International Commercial Bank it is my duty to send
in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end
of each year. On the course of the last year 2007 end of year report, I
discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Three million five
hundred thousand dollars [US$3,500.000.00] which my head office are not
aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place e this fund on what
we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money,so
thisinformed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive
this money into your bank account for us to SHARE.While you will have 40% of
the total fund. I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your
response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.
Best regards,
Mr Samuel Kofi
+233285191474
samuel_kofi1960 at yahoo.com