[Gross] Function of some config options.

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Fri Jul 10 11:31:46 EEST 2015

Hi,

grey_delay from the wiki page: "grey_delay is the number of seconds between accepting the second sending attempt after greylisting. The default value is 10, increasing the delay causes the amortized memory requirement to grow linearly. "

This is implemented as an internal message queue. There is a thread that listens to the queue and inserts items from the queue into the bloom filter. The grey_delay is the the time the messages stand in the queue.

update style is better left default. I think the 'always' style was before the possibility of blocking senders. If update=grey, bloom filter is updated if there was a match from the filter or the sender should be greylisted. The documentation could be better on that one, I admit.

--
  Eino Tuominen