[Gross] graylisting on ip, helo string and domain part of sender

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Tue Jul 5 16:04:10 EEST 2011

On Jul 5, 2011, at 2:57 PM, Natanael Copa wrote:

> but I think this should be a configurable option. So, my question is
> how I should implement the config option?
>
> I could either let it be a fixed constant:
>
> hash_by = default
> hash_by = alternate

Hello,

A good idea, I'd be glad to accept the patch. I think you should pick a bit more descriptive names for the option values in case you find other ways to construct the hash.

> Or I could make it possible to hash by any combination:
>
> hash_by = $chkip $sender $recepient
> hash_by = $chkip $sender_domain $helo

This would be perfect, of course, but is it worth the effort?

Don't hesitate to contact me, should you have any questions about the current source code.

--
  Eino Tuominen