[Gross] Space Character in Mail From Crashing Gross

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Mon Apr 28 08:54:05 EEST 2008

Jeff Chan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started to experiment with Gross few days ago with SJSMS. I observed
> that Gross crashed regularly, without any error message, and thus left
> the server out of greylisting protection.

Thank you for the report. The bug was a real brain fart in the new
querylogging code, which Antti found and fixed. I went through the
sources looking for the same kind of bugs and luckily this was the only
one I found.

Being away from computers for a couple of days seems to be the best
debugging strategy. ;-) Believe me, this wasn't the only one...

Anyway, I'll wrap up a yet another release candidate later today.

--
   Eino Tuominen