[Gross] Makefile cleanup for installing grossd.conf

Teemu Toivanen teemu.toivanen at profnetti.fi
Tue Apr 15 15:52:06 EEST 2008

I'm not a packager and lately I've been avoiding src only projects.

That said here is my 2 cents worth.
I would expect "make install" not to screw with my config files and
therefore would never want them to be overwritten. I can accept that
example config file is located in package doc and no default file is
created (though for initial src install it's nice that it will be
created).

As for packagers the "package create environment" should always be clean
and therefore there will be no problem with "old config".

Cheers,
  Teemu