[Gross] New to the list

Nuutti Kotivuori naked at iki.fi
Tue Apr 15 14:20:19 EEST 2008

Hello,

I'm new to Gross and new to the list, so just announcing myself
here. I intend to run Gross on a few very small installations as the
only spam blocker - just to cut off the majority of needless spam.

I also would love to see a Debian package out of Gross - but possibly
will not have the time to go through the channels myself. I will
probably post some small patches here which will create a rudimentary
debian package - but nothing fit for inclusion in a distribution.

I'm posting a couple comments on the software itself in separate mails
here, so they do not get jumbled up with the rest of the message.

Gross seems like a fine piece of software - keep up the good work!

-- Naked