[Gross] Binaries and info on SJSMS

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Thu Apr 3 21:28:02 EEST 2008

cadmoitaly at netscape.net wrote:
> 1. Do you have Solaris 10 x86 and SPARC ti be used with SJS Messaging
> Server 6.0 or 6.3?

Hello,

Sorry for the late response.

No, we do not have binaries. But gross is very easy to compile,
basically it's just ./configure && make. You can download Sun Studio
compiling tools from http://www.sun.com, it's free of charge. Or, you
can use gcc if you prefer.

We might produce binaries after 1.0 release.

> 2. Do you know how to set SJS Messaging Server 6.0 or 6.3 in order to
> use tcpd with related /ect/hosts.deny (twist myprog.sh) funcions?
> Thank you for publishing a really great work. Unfortunately I am not
> sure I succeed to test it due to compile!

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. Do you mean that you
would like to use tcp_wrappers in front of SJSMS? IMHO, there's no need
for it, you can configure access control in SJSMS.

--
   Eino Tuominen