KINFO: Hybridi's board game night for international students | Lautapeli-ilta kv-opiskelijoiden kanssa

TYK ry tiedotus tiedotus at tykry.fi
Su Marras 20 14:35:53 EEST 2019

(Suomeksi alla)

International students (and other possibly interested parties)! Hybridi presents: board game night

Have you always wanted to play board games with Finns?! Probably not. Most likely haven't even crossed your mind?
But sounds fun, right? Awesome, 'cause Hybridi is throwing one compelling, most definitely magnificent board game night for you all!

If you're interested in learning new games, playing the good ol' ones, getting to know sociable Finns (we do exist) and other international students, or just one of the above, you're welcomed to join us in Turku -sali/hall on the 21st of October.
Please note that alcohol isn't allowed in Turku -sali/hall, but some snacks are provided ofc.

If you're wondering where Turku -sali/hall is: the same building where TYYs office, Assari, and Brygge are located.
The door to the hall is on the second floor, "behind" Brygge.

The event in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2719058781512026/

TL;DR
WHAT? Hybridi's board game night!
WHERE? Turku -sali/hall
WHEN? 21st of October at 6pm
HOW MUCH? Absolutely free!
WHY? Because board games are awesome!
HYBRIDI? Hybridi is the umbrella association for the student associations in the faculty of Science and Engineering.

I don't study in the faculty of SciEn, but I like board games... Can I still come? Yes, absolutely!

------------------------
Heipähei!

Hybridi järjestää lautapeli-illan kv-opiskelijoille. Jos sinua kiinnostaa tulla tutustumaan kv-opiskelijoihin niin saavu paikalle!

Tarjolla on lautapelejä, hyvää seuraa ja pientä purtavaa! :)

Tapahtuma järjestetään Turku-salissa maanantaina 21.10. klo 18 alkaen. Huomioithan, että kyseessä on alkoholiton tila.

Tapahtuma Facebookissa: https://www.facebook.com/events/2719058781512026/

TL;DR
MITÄ? Hybridin lautapeli-ilta kv-opiskelijoiden kanssa
MISSÄ? Turku-sali
MILLOIN? 21.10. klo 18 alkaen
MIKSI? Koska kv-opiskelijat!
Viestin välitti