KINFO: Hallituksen kokousten pöytäkirjat/ The minutes of the board

Tommi Tervo totater at utu.fi
To Huhti 4 14:16:46 EEST 2019

IN ENGLISH BELOW!

Hei!

Linkeistä pääsee tarkastelemaan hallituksen kokousten pöytäkirjoja.

Pöytäkirja 9/2019
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hzrjj0E6pFFqlCkuVHOw9bQmyvGqhAAs/view?usp=sharing

Pöytäkirja 10/2019
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YXpH9jGtcI-KklIMSpE20GYShfEg2wKR/view?usp=sharing

Pöytäkirja 11/2019
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z-h0XqHGlMN4xxN223zwBU49r1WGUXQv/view?usp=sharing

Pöytäkirja 12/2019
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r6FR2yAtdd8sFGR9Ag4BSJ67QH7mCtdj/view?usp=sharing

Pöytäkirja 13/2019
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G7vf79iSJbtyNOG1KWwdevB0dcxbTh6Q/view?usp=sharing

Hey!

Here are the decisions of the board from meetings nine to thirteen.

Minutes 9/2019

§14 New Senior member
The board decided to accept a new senior member to our organization based on their application.

§15 Review 2.0 for TYKKI
The board decided to grant twenty (20) euros towards the coffee review for TYKKI magazine.

§16 Kostajaiset
The board decided to reserve twenty-eight (28) euros for the expenses of the Kostajaiset, the event where freshmen organize a group tour for their tutors.

§17 Mega freshmen ja tutors
The board decided to choose four (4) Mega freshman, two (2) from biochemistry and two (2) from chemistry, and two (2) Mega tutors, one (1) from biochemistry and one (1) from chemistry.

Minutes 10/2019

§13 Aplicants to be accepted to organization
The board decided to accept new applicants who have paid the membership fee as a member of the organization.

§14 AAly's semi-annual ball sitz 9th of March
The board decided to send Ira Tulla and Nora Kullberg to represent our organization and reserve twenty (20) euros for a gift.

Minutes 11/2019

§14 Naming Leena Laitala as a general official of TYK ry
The board decided to name Leena Laitala as general official of TYK ry.

§15 Commenting on tutor selection
The board decided to give comments on the tutor nominees for the Faculty of Science and Engineering.

§16 Renting Kraatteri
The board decided to rent Kraatteri for Digit ry excursion guests for sixty (60) euros.

§17 The Elder Sitz
The board decided to organize the event and reserve six hundred (600) euros for the expenses.

§18 Mega Freshman for Biochemistry
The board decided to choose a new Mega Freshman for Biochemistry.

§19 Floorball tournament fee
The board decided to reserve sixty (60) euros for the expenses of the Floorball tournament.

Minutes 12/2019

§13 Aplicants to be accepted to organization
The board decided to accept new applicants who have paid the membership fee as a member of the organization.

§14 Annual ball of Skandica ry 6th of April
The board decided to send Juuso Pitkäniemi and Tommi Tervo to represent our organization to the annual ball of Skandica ry and reserve twenty-five (25) euros for a gift.

§15 Annual ball of Prosessikilta 23rd of March
The board decided to send Tuomas Räty and Oskari Läntinen to represent our organization to the annual ball of Prosessikilta and reserve twenty-five (25) euros for a gift.

§16 Annual ball of Radikaali 30th of March
The board decided to send Juuso Pitkäniemi and Oskari Läntinen to represent our organization to the annual ball of Radikaali and reserve thirty (30) euros for the dinner voucher and twenty-five (25) euros for a gift.

§17 Annual ball of Forum Romanum
The board decided to send Maria Nieminen and Jaakko Räkköläinen to represent our organization to the annual ball of Radikaali and reserve 32.50 euros for the dinner voucher and forty (40) euros for a gift.

§18 Mead
The board decided to reserve 250 euros for the expense normal and alcohol-free mead.

§19 Sitsibooli
The board decided to reserve 500 euros for the expenses.

§20 BiTa, meeting of Bioscientists.
The board decided to reserve 162.50 euros for the expenses.

Minutes 13/2019

§14 Representative flag
The board decided to acquire a representative flag and reserve forty (40) euros for the expenses.

Regards,
Tommi Tervo
Secretary
TYK ry