KINFO: Sensory evaluation of bilberry wines

TYK ry tiedotus tiedotus at tykry.fi
Ke Joulu 5 18:09:01 EET 2018

Dear all,

we are looking for volunteer panelists willing to take part in the sensory evaluation of bilberry wines. This is a part of my doctoral thesis work. You don't need to have prior experience in sensory evaluation of wines or alcoholic beverages. However, the volunteers should over the age of 18 and have no alcohol allergy.

There will be totally three training sessions (approximately 60 min each) and five evaluation sessions (approximately 30 min each). The training sessions will be organized on 11th, 13th and 17th December, 2018. The five evaluation sessions are divided to five days during 8-11th and 14-15th January, 2019 (you can select 5 days of them). These sessions will be performed in the sensory lab of Food Chemistry and Food Development unit (7th floor, Pharmacity).

It is possible to get one study credit for students for participation in the study, but in this case, please ask Oskar Laaksonen (osanla at utu.fi) for more details.

You need to participate in all the three training and five evaluation sessions if you decide to register. As a confirmation for your registration, you will receive an email with further instructions about the evaluation.

If you are interested in participating, please register for the evaluation by sending me an email (shuliu at utu.fi) and copy to Oskar Laaksonen (osanla at utu.fi). Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question.

Best regards,
Shuxun Liu

********

Viestin välitti