KINFO: Käsityökerho tiistaina 12.9./Handicrafts club on Tuesday 12.9.

Ilona Varjus ilelva at utu.fi
Su Syys 10 21:07:07 EEST 2017

IN ENGLISH.
Hi everyone,
So TYK ry's handicrafts club gathers again next Tuesday 12th of September at 6 pm in Arcanum's lobby. In the club we make different kinds of crafts projects. You can also continue your own unfinished project, attach badges to your overalls or just hang out with other chemists.

We'll be making some crochet-square called 'isoäidinneliö' (literally 'grandma's squares'). There will be some yarn and crochet hooks provided by TYK ry, but if you have either lying around at home, feel free to bring them with you. There will also be instructions and us instructors will help as well as we can.

Hope to see you all on Tuesday,
Paulina Heponiemi (pebhep at utu.fi) ja Ilona Varjus (ilelva at utu.fi)

P.S. If you have ideas for future club projects, please tell us via e-mail, or tell us during after the club meeting.

Lisätietoja postituslistasta Kinfo