KINFO: Purchasing Trainee for hire

TYK ry tiedotus tiedotus at tykry.fi
To Helmi 9 15:08:29 EET 2017

Purchasing Trainee for hire

WHO WE ARE

PerkinElmer is a global company focused on improving the health and safety of people and their
environment. PerkinElmer Turku site in Finland is one of the largest manufacturing and R&D facilities
in PerkinElmer and a Center of Excellence for diagnostics devices. Currently, some 550 people are
employed at Turku site.

WHAT WE DO

As a PerkinElmer site we develop and manufacture instrumentation, reagents and software for
screening and research purposes. We are the world leader in newborn screening systems and 1st
trimester prenatal screening currently serving customers in more than 100 countries.

We are looking for Purchasing Trainee

Purchasing Team is a part of Supply Chain Management and responsible for acquiring materials
to Instrument and Reagent Production. You would be learning in the role of purchasing assistant,
working closely with buyers in day-to-day tasks such as order processing, handling quality
notifications and working with our suppliers all over the world.

Preferably you have completed 1-3 years of studies in business administration or similar, and you
communicate fluently in English and Finnish. Studies in Industrial Management Engineering,
Engineering, Chemistry, BioChemistry or related work experience is an advantage.

Traineeship starts in February-March 2017, and lasts 3 to 4 months. Traineeship is unpaid.

For further details, please contact Purchasing Manager Antti Nikkanen tel: +358400995468.

If you are interested in learning purchasing in the global health business, please send your
application and CV by Feb 12th 2017 to antti.nikkanen at perkinelmer.com. ?

Viestin välitti:
Matias Kari
Tiedotusvastaava, TYK ry