KINFO: Invitation to smell test

Salli Keinänen salli.k.keinanen at utu.fi
Mon Nov 2 12:04:12 EET 2015

Do you know whether your sense of smell is normal?

Now you have an opportunity to get your sense of smell tested for free by participating the smell study conducted by the University of Turku (Food Chemistry and Food Development, Department of Biochemistry), as a part of a project funded by the Academy of Finland (#267 698).

We will test participants individually for their sense of smell using a clinically validated smell test, and ask them to fill in a couple of questionnaires. The test session takes about 40 minutes.

You will get a small present as a regard and we will send you your smell test result.

When:
Weekdays from Nov. 5th to Dec. 19th, 2015.
Time as agreed with Huma Ejaz via email humeja at utu.fi

Where:
Sensory Lab (Room 278), Arcanum building, 2nd floor, Vatselankatu 2, Turku.

More information:
Huma Ejaz (humeja at utu.fi)
Antti Knaapila (anjukn at utu.fi), PhD, principal investigator of the smell study

WELCOME!!!

P.S. Please feel free to forward this message to your friends who might be interested in the test.

---

Viestin välitti:

Salli Keinänen
Tiedotusvastaava, TYK ry