KINFO: Welcome to smell test!

Salli Keinänen salli.k.keinanen at utu.fi
Ke Apr 8 17:09:23 EEST 2015

Hi!

Would you like to know whether your sense of smell is normal or impaired?

You are welcome to take the sense of smell test!

The sense of smell (orthonasal olfaction) test takes place from 10th to 29th April 2015 (week 15-18) on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 11 am to 4 pm at the Sensory Laboratory in Arcanum (Vatselankatu 2), Department of Biochemistry, University of Turku.

Each participant attends approx. 45-50 min for the test session. You don’t need to have previous experience from sensory evaluation.

Take a part for study by email zhuoran.li at utu.fi. Let me know the suitable times when you would be able to come (e.g. Wednesday 15.4. 2 pm; Friday 17.4. 2-4 pm). I will email you the time that will be reserved for you and instructions to arrive.

This sense of smell test is part of advanced lab work in University of Turku. If you have some further question about the study, please don’t hesitate to contact Li Zhuoran (zhuoran.li at utu.fi) or Dr. Antti Knaapila (antti.knaapila at utu.fi).

Best regards,
Li Zhuoran
Antti Knaapila

---