KINFO: Biochemist Job at Institute of Biomedicine

Salli Keinänen salli.k.keinanen at utu.fi
Ke Kesä 18 21:00:49 EEST 2014

Biochemist, novel bioanalytical methods for protein post-translational modification.
1.8. – 31.12.2014

Institute of Biomedicine develops new bioanalytical methods and instrumentation for
bioscience research and routines and has strong background in bioimaging. We are
searching for a qualified candidate to strengthen our team

Candidate will be engaged in a project that seeks for new bioanalytical methods
employing time-resolved fluorescence detection technologies. We are seeking a
highly qualified biochemist to design bioassays for post-translational modification
studies.

Requirements:

The candidate must possess a MSc in biosciences and have expertise in analytical
sciences. Communication skills and command of spoken and written English are an
absolute must.

Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience, training, publications and
interests. Candidates should send their CV, cover letter, statements of current and
future research interests, and the names and addresses/e-mails contacts of academic
referees. Please send direct informal inquiries and full applications by e-mail by 6th
July 2014 to:

Harri Härmä
Institute of Biomedicine
University of Turku