KINFO: Gradun tekijää haetaan

Milla Kumin milla.kumin at utu.fi
Ti Helmi 19 16:52:45 EET 2013

PRO GRADU PROJECT

We are looking for a pro gradu student to join our lymphocytes and inflammation research group led by Academy of Finland Research Fellow Zhi Jane Chen at the Turku Centre for Biotechnology, University of Turku.

The research interest of the group focuses on study the role of the relatively newly identified subsets of helper T cells, Th17 and iTreg in regulating the inflammatory/autoimmune axis. We are particularly interested in understanding the regulation and interactions between the immune and hormonal responses and how the interactions contribute to pathogenesis of immune-mediated diseases.

The Turku Centre for Biotechnology is a joint institute of the University of Turku and Åbo Akademi University. We offer an international working environment and state-of-the-art core facilities. Your work will involve primary cell isolations, cell culturing, isolation of RNA and DNA, quantitative PCR and flow cytometry.

We seek for an enthusiastic and motivated student. Preference is given to applicants with aforementioned basic laboratory skills.

Please send a motivation letter and CV including contact details of 3 references, to Dr. Zhi Jane Chen, e-mail contact: zchen at btk.fi.

Viestin välitti
Milla Kumin
Tiedotusvastaava, TYK ry