KINFO: Career opportunities within Pharmaceuticals in Dublin

Tuomo Liljenbäck ttlilj at utu.fi
Mon Maalis 12 20:19:33 EET 2007

Tervehdys työtä kärttävät toverini.

Tässä viestiä FM Juha-Matti Saariolta Irlannista, tutustukaa ihmeessä,
vaikuttaa aika lupaavalta. Juha-Matti on biokemisti ja hän on aikoinaan
vaikuttanut TYK ry:n hallituksessa.

---

Quintiles Transnational Corp is a global contract reseach organization
i.e. we provide wide range of professional services to pharmaceutical
industry. With over 17,000 employees world-wide Quintiles is a two
billion company and is expected to continue steady growth in the next years.

Quintiles Ireland ltd is the Europe's lead Data Management site for
multinational clinical trials. We made it to the TOP 50 companies to
work for in Ireland also this year 2007 and our management is very
dedicated to develop our personnel. Department of Data Management grew
150% year 2006 and this year the same trend is continuing. This creates
excellent career possibilities for anyone with science background and
interest in drug research or pharmaceuticals overall.

Because of the intense growth we are looking for highly motivated people
who have interest and capability to work in a very demanding environment
with global clinical trials.

*** Trainee Clinical Data Coordinator ***

performs core data management tasks and some advanced data management
tasks within the data management team on Phase II and III clinical
trials. You will provide efficient, quality data management products
that meet customer needs. You may also undertake leadership for some
activities under the supervision of the Data Team Lead or Operations
Coordinator.

Qualifications: A degree at minimum B.Sc. in clinical, biological or
mathematical sciences or field, or nursing qualification with no experience.

Benefits include among others competitive salary, flexi time, bonus
scheme, health benefits, social activities and one of the best training
and career-promoting practises within the industry.

If you are interested in this position or would like to learn more, you
can contact me at Juha-Matti.Saario at quintiles.com
<mailto:Juha-Matti.Saario at quintiles.com>. Applicants who are referred by
an employee in the company are prioritized and thus have better chances
to move on.

Sláinte,
Juha-Matti

Useful links: