[Kaupunkitutkimus] Fwd: Call for Papers “Urban Practices and Urban Institutions”: Conference RN37 (Urban Sociology), ESA, Bologna 2nd-4th

Sampo Ruoppila ruoppila at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:50:58 EET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Lähettäjä: Robert Vief <robert.vief at hu-berlin.de>
Date: ma 2. maalisk. 2020 klo 15.38
Subject: Call for Papers “Urban Practices and Urban Institutions”:
Conference RN37 (Urban Sociology), ESA, Bologna 2nd-4th
To: <COMURB_R21 at listserv.gsu.edu>

Dear all,

CfP: please note the call for papers for the upcoming midterm conference
(in Bologna, Italy - September 2nd to 4th, 2020) of the urban sociology
section RN37 of the European Sociological Association.

We are organizing a session (session 19) on "Urban Practices and Urban
Institutions: Thoughts on Segregation and the Spatiality of Everyday
Resource Organization, Social Networks and Social Capital". We are very
much looking forward to contributions from all methodological perspectives
that are related to the study of practices and urban institutions and
advance the study of social network and social capital theory to complement
the research agenda of neighbourhood effects and spatial segregation:
https://f.hypotheses.org/wp-content/blogs.dir/2850/files/2020/02/19-urban-practices-and-urban-institutions.pdf

The abstract submission is
*open until April, 3rd 2020. *

Best wishes, and see you in Bologna,

Robert Vief

PS: you might also have a look at the other session calls:
https://esarn37.hypotheses.org/

--
------------------------------------
Robert Vief, M.A.

Department of Urban and Regional Sociology
Institute of Social Sciences
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

Location:
Room 315, Ziegelstr. 13c | 10117 Berlin, Germany
Room 303, Universitätsstr. 3b | 10117 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 (0)30 2093 66608
Fax: +49 (0)30 2093 66531

Postal Adress:
Unter den Linden 6