[Kaupunkitutkimus] Fwd: Urban History Association conference in Detroit--October 2020

Sampo Ruoppila ruoppila at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 08:35:09 EET 2020

------- Edelleenlähetetty viesti ------
Lähettäjä: Sharon Zukin <Zukin at brooklyn.cuny.edu>
Päivämäärä: su 5.1.2020 klo 23.31
Aihe: Urban History Association conference in Detroit--October 2020
Vast.ott.: <COMURB_R21 at listserv.gsu.edu>

I want to share the call for program proposals for Contested Cities, the
Urban History Association's conference in Detroit in October of this year.
UHA is reaching out across disciplinary borders and areas of practice to
built an exciting interaction on all things urban, so this is an excellent
opportunity for all urbanists to find out what is happening across borders
and eras and to start collaborations.  Proposals for panels, workshops, and
individual papers are acceptable, not limited to studies of the past.

Here is the conference announcement:
https://themetropole.blog/2019/10/21/contested-cities-cfp-for-uha-2020-detroit/

Anyone who would like to make a presentation of research or take part in a
conversation on urban technology, especially but not only the current and
future urban tech economy, please write directly to me!
szukin at gc.cuny.edu

Sharon Zukin
Professor of Sociology
Brooklyn College and City University Graduate Center