[it] Work Informatics research goes live - meet WI researchers Wed 14.12. from 12 - 15

Sami Hyrynsalmi sthyry at utu.fi
Fri Dec 2 10:15:12 EET 2016

Dear student

The first Work Informatics Research goes live Bazaar @ Åhuset offers you our multiple research projects and the researchers!
This call is open to students, staff and companies, so we are hoping to get a vivid networking afternoon at Åhuset!

Time and place: Wed 14.12. starting from 12 until 15.30 (approx.).

Come as you are and drop in when you can: meet our researchers and projects from Knowledge Work, Health Technologies, Ethics & Responsibility and Usability.
Chat, discuss, get new ideas and enjoy the feeling.

You find more details of our research projects from our updated web pages: in Finnish http://workinformatics.utu.fi/tutkimus.html and in English http://workinformatics.utu.fi/eng/research.html

Coffee and stuff served, so please sign in before 13.12.: https://goo.gl/forms/Dgq9QE554hMDUFq52

See you,

Sincerely, Antti and WI team

---
Antti Tuomisto, lehtori
Work Informatics, Tietojärjestelmätiede
Turun kauppakorkeakoulu, Turun yliopisto antti.tuomisto at utu.fi<mailto:antti.tuomisto at utu.fi>     workinformatics.utu.fi Tel.   +358  2 333 8395   Mobile +358 40 737 1533
Katuosoite: Gezeliuksenkatu 2, 20500, TURKU
Postiosoite: Work Informatics, Turun kauppakorkeakoulu, 20014 Turun yliopisto