[it] Junction Hackathon 2015

Jari-Matti Mäkelä jmjmak at utu.fi
Mon Oct 5 19:41:49 EEST 2015

Hei, ohessa seuraava tapahtumakutsu Aallosta:

Aalto Entrepreneurship Society is organizing one of the biggest
hackathons - Junction (hackjunction.com) - in Helsinki this fall. Our
goal is to bring together 500 of the most enthusiastic individuals from
the Nordics and Baltic regions for a weekend to build the future..

Hackathons are a great way for students to get hands on coding
experience while completing a project with like minded peers over a
weekend. The students will be mentored by engineers from industry
leading companies such as Klarna, Uber, Unity, Supercell and Microsoft
among many others.

We would like to see students from University of Turku attending as many
as possible!

The event is free to attend, every participant will get a free
accommodation and in addition we offer transfer fees.

- - -

Junction is a two day hackathon bringing together developers, creators
and designers from
all over Europe for one weekend to build the future. The best teams will
get to pitch their
hacks on stage at Slush on the 11th of November in front of a panel of
investors. The
winning team will take home a 20 000€ main prize.

The hackathon is organized in Helsinki, Finland, from the 6th to the 8th
of November.
Participation is completely free of charge. The event is made possible
by amazing partners
such as Klarna, Uber, Shopify, If, Rails Girls, Futurice, Reaktor, Unity
and Finnair among
others.

Junction Hackathon is free to attend and participants will get a free
accommodation.

For more information check this out:
​
https://www.facebook.com/events/1460852820890313/

See you at the event!

The hackathon is organized by Aalto Entrepreneurship Society.
Register at
​
hackjunction.com

- - -