[it] Baidu: join e-service and marketing development project

Sami Hyrynsalmi sthyry at utu.fi
Wed May 6 12:19:00 EEST 2015

Hello

We are currently working on a customer project that involves digital marketing in China and also designing and developing a web site in Chinese. This is a great opportunity to learn about all of the different factors to consider when approaching the Chinese market, and familiarizing yourself with Baidu and Chinese social media.

We are looking for a team of 2-5 students with the following skills:
- Chinese language (a very basic understanding will also suffice)
- web design and web development experience
- utilizing search engine optimization and Adwords
- social media marketing (added bonus if you have experience with Chinese social media)
- web design for a Chinese-audience, search engine optimization for Baidu etc.

We do not expect one student to have all of the relevant skills. The aim is to learn-by-doing and bring together a multi-discipline team. We have already start to study Chinese marketing and Finnish social media counterpart.

Please apply by Friday (8 of May) if you are interested via this Google Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZBufBiKyHwvLiHO3_bA2a33fxx7aMVUeGFY3watPRYE/viewform

Additional information can be provided by Antti Tuomisto and the team (contact information below).

After we get the potential team members, we will arrange a brief meeting to open up this project and the possible role you could take in it.

See you,

Antti Tuomisto and the team
ICT-portti

----
Antti Tuomisto, lecturer
Work Informatics, Information Systems
Turku School of Economics, University of Turku, FINLAND
atuomist at utu.fi        workinformatics.utu.fi
Tel.   +358  2 333 8395  Mobile +358 40 737 1533
Street address: Itäinen pitkäkatu 4, Pharmacity, A, 3rd floor, 20520 TURKU FINLAND
Mail address: Work Informatics, Turku School of Economics, 20014 University of Turku, FINLAND