[it] Help needed! Nixu trainees and summer guys and girls

Sami Hyrynsalmi sthyry at utu.fi
Tue Jan 27 10:52:47 EET 2015

Hey everyone!

As you may have noticed already we have started a campaign to attract excellent young talents to our trainee program and summer jobs.

Our intern program starts in the beginning March and consists of 12 lessons and 10 persons will be selected to summer jobs.

Read more:
http://challenge.nixu.com

To get the best campaign coverage we need your help! So feel free to share this information to your contacts.
And this is how it works to the applicant:
1.	Solve at least one of the challenges
2.	Send your answer and cv or send you track record by email (jobs at nixu.com)
3.	We`ll interview you
4.	You´ll be part of our intern program
5.	10 of our interns will be selected to our summer jobs in the beginning of March
Thank you all for helping!

BR,

Sari

Sari Sykkö