[it] Teqmine Analytics is looking for a programmer

Sami Hyrynsalmi sthyry at utu.fi
Mon Feb 2 10:49:17 EET 2015

Teqmine Analytics Oy is looking for a savvy programmer to do a one-time job relating to Vaadin Lucene integration. Lucene is up and running and we require an enthusiastic and fast person to integrate it to Vaadin.

The job is suitable to anyone familiar with Vaadin and Lucene, or quick to learn. You can do this as a sidejob for existing work or studies. The job includes a monetary compensation, letter of reference and if you want to integrate this to student work, we will do our best to facilitate this.

Contact asap Arho Suominen (arho.suominen at teqmine.com or tel. 0504656773)

Dr. Arho Suominen
Chief Technology Officer
Teqmine Analytics Oy
Käsityöläisentie 4-10 B 29 00750 HELSINKI
arho.suominen at teqmine.com
+358 (50) 4656 773