[it] DI-työhön liittyvä kysely -- Survey on developer's tools and responsibilities

Ville Leppänen ville.leppanen at utu.fi
Tue Apr 29 11:37:24 EEST 2014

Hei!

Toivon IT-yrityksissä olevien opiskelijoiden vastaavan alla olevaan Petri Avikaisen
kyselyyn  (ohjaajina toimivat Tuomas Mäkilä ja Ville Leppänen).

Kysely: http://ow.ly/w21I7

/Ville

---

Hi my name is Petri Avikainen student at University of Turku, and I'm doing a survey for my master's thesis on developer's responsibilities and the tools involved in context of the agile software development.
You can answer the survey at: http://ow.ly/w21I7
This survey tries to collect data of developer's responsibilities and the tools they are using in daily work. The goal is to reach as many developers as possible working in various working environments with different practices and methodologies used in software development.
Goal is to find if the agile software development has increased developer's responsibilities, and if so what kind of tools it has introduced.
All the data collected is anonymous and only the answers and timestamp is recorded.
Sincerely,
Petri Avikainen
pmavik at utu.fi

If the shortened link above does not work you can access the survey at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wZy3qq07q932z1bEoSXkmIyYDX4lvToJIAO_jYlY8uc/viewform

---