[it] [di] DI-englannin vapauttavat kokeet

Päivi Rastas pairit at utu.fi
Thu Nov 3 08:23:59 EET 2011

Dear Students of English Technical Writing and Technical Oral Skills:

The exemption test for KIEN 2367: Technical Writing, will take place on
Thursday, November 24, 2011 in the Language Center in Horttokuja 2, in
Lecture Room 110 from 16:00-17:00.  If you wish to take an exemption
from KIEN2366: Technical English Oral Skills, there are two possible
times for a personal interview with me: Monday, November 21 from
10:00-11:00, and Wednesday, November 23, from 16:00-17:00, both in my
office at Horttokuja 2, Room 109.  Please let me know in advance if you
wish to take the Oral exemption test by sending me an email at:
heerpa at utu.fi.

Sincerely,

Henno Erikson Parks
Lecturer, English and Communication Skills
Language Center/Kielikeskus
Horttokuja 2, Room 109
Turku, Finland 20014
Tel: +358-2-333-7615