[it] [tuotteistajat] A few reminders from your faculty tutor

Arho Suominen aamsuo at utu.fi
Mon Sep 6 15:37:47 EEST 2010

  Hi everyone,

Again a spam mail from your faculty tutor.

I have created a Product Development (productization) group in the
electronic study plan system eHOPS (hops.utu.fi). I would hope that each
of you would take the time to make your study plan and then send it to
me for comments. It will take some effort but should be worth it. By
doing this, you will enable me to better help you in your studies.

When you make your first electronic study plan, I will also contact you
to schedule a personal meeting to go over the plans you have made.

So everyone, log on at http://hops.utu.fi/

You will be able to find our group by selecting "my tutor group's" at
the front page and the searching for "product development" a group
called "Tuotteistamisen pääaineopiskelijat - Product Development
(Productization) major students". This translates in top Finnish as
selecting "HOPS-ryhmäni" and the searching for "Tuotteistamisen
pääaineopiskelijat". When you have found the group join it!

Some of our major students have already been joined to the group by me,
but hope to see the rest of you in the group as well.

BR, Arho

P.S. As you might of seen Special Course has been moved to the period 4
and Introduction to Project Leadership starts on 8th.

--
Arho Suominen
University Teacher

University of Turku