[it] [tuotteistajat] At the end of the year

Arho Suominen aamsuo at utu.fi
Wed Dec 22 18:29:34 EET 2010

Dear students,

It seems that one year has yet again passed and a new year is beginning
with new challenges. Before I wish you a Merry Christmas, I would like
to take this opportunity to point out a few practical details.

*Faculty:*

As the year is ending we have to say goodbye to a few of our faculty
members. Henrik Lagercrantz and Anne-Marie Touru are both leaving at the
end of the year to pursue new challenges. Some of you have also noticed
that Janne Mäkilä left earlier in the year for his now job as well. The
remaining faculty hopes for all the best to Henrik, Anne-Marie and Janne.

*Graduates:*

This year the product development major is happy to congratulate the
following students on their completed studies

- Janne Mäkilä
- Jussi Oksanen
- Henrik Lagercrantz
- Pasi Ollila
- Jussi Hämäläinen (Software Productization)

*Next years courses:*

-Next years courses have been posted to the departments website.
-Information on the course Electronics manufacturing will be available
as soon as the year starts.
*
LinkedIN Group*

Faculty has opened an LinkedIN group so that students, faculty, and
alumni can stay connected. If you want to join the group, visit the
LinkedIN website and search for a group called "University of Turku
Product Development Major students and alumni" or connect to me and I'll
invite you to the group.

Merry Christmas and I hope to see you next year!

Sincerely,

Arho

--
Arho Suominen