[it] [tuotteistajat] At the end of the academic year

Arho Suominen aamsuo at utu.fi
Fri Apr 30 12:12:52 EEST 2010

Dear productization students,

We are at the end of the academic year 2009-2010. The year has been full
of work as we are still developing our "young" major subject to suit the
requirements of industry here in Finland and abroad. I would like to
take this opportunity to thank all of you for your active participation
in the development of our subject. I would also like to remind that
input is always welcomed.

Now, as we are moving towards the summer period, I hope that most of you
have found summer work. If not, instead of just relaxing, you are still
able to register to productization summer courses (
http://productization.utu.fi  for further info). Hope to see some of you
there.

In any case I wish you all an excellent summer 2010 and happy Vappu.
Hope to see you in Turku during Vappu celebrations.

Best Regards, Arho

--
Arho Suominen
University Teacher