[it] [tuotteistajat] A mini-conference in Salo at September 28th 16+

Sami Hyrynsalmi sthyry at utu.fi
Wed Sep 9 13:48:35 EEST 2009

Dear student,
We will arrange a mini-conference in Salo (Ylhäistentie smthng) at
September 28th 1600-1830 (approx.) and all students (yes, you) are
welcomed to share the newest breakthroughs in area of productization.

Well, seriously speaking: a few presentation will be part of one's
Master's thesis so the session is a good opportunity to find ideas for
diploma work.

Yes, free coffee is served during the meeting.

Please RSVP (to me) before Monday 21st September,
-Sami

Btw. This will be the last message for the old tuotteistajat -mailing
list. Please register to the it-opiskelijat -list and subscribe
tuotteistajat -sub list.

--
Sami Hyrynsalmi
Research Assistant

Electronics Productization Research Group
Department of Information Technology
University of Turku