[H-verkko] Konferenssit ja seminaarit: 7th International Symposium of the Finnish Oral History Network FOHN “Power, Authority, and Voice” 26–27 November 2020

Agricola - Suomen humanistiverkko no-reply at agricolaverkko.fi
Ti Loka 10 11:01:02 EET 2020

Agricolan tapahtumakalenteriin on lähetetty uusi tapahtuma:
7th International Symposium of the Finnish Oral History Network FOHN “Power, Authority, and Voice” 26–27 November 2020

26.11.2020 klo 09:15 -  klo 15:30  https://www.google.com/maps/search/?api=1&query=
The program for the seventh international symposium of the Finnish Oral History Network FOHN is now published: https://www.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/7th-international-symposium-of-the-finnish-oral-history-network-fohn/programme

The symposium focuses on the notions of power, authority, and voice in the context of oral history from critical contemporary perspectives. The keynote speakers of the symposium are Urvashi Butalia (Delhi, India), Erin Jessee (University of Glasgow, Scotland), Jonna Katto (Ghent University, Belgium), and Riikka Taavetti (University of Helsinki, Finland).

The symposium will be organized via Zoom and it will be open for everyone. We invite everyone to join us! We ask the participants, however, to register in advance here: https://elomake.helsinki.fi/lomakkeet/108086/lomake.html.  We will send the Zoom links to the registered participants.

The symposium will follow Helsinki time (EET, UTC +2). If you have questions about the registration or the symposium, please contact: fohn-symposium at helsinki.fi

The symposium is organized by FOHN together with the University of Helsinki, Faculty of Arts, and the Finnish Literature Society.

Lisätietoja:
https://www.helsinki.fi/en/beta/power-authority-and-voice-critical-reflections-inon-oral-history/about

Tämä ilmoitus on luettavissa Agricola-verkossa osoitteessa https://agricolaverkko.fi/event/7th-international-symposium-of-the-finnish-oral-history-network-fohn-power-authority-and-voice-26-27-november-2020/