[H-verkko] Apurahailmoitus/tutkimuspyyntö: European Cooperation on Nationalism and Diversity in Digital Age

agricola at utu.fi agricola at utu.fi
Pe Heinä 28 10:40:17 EEST 2017

Agricolan tutkimuspyyntö- ja apurahatietokantaan on lähetetty uusi ilmoitus:
European Cooperation on Nationalism and Diversity in Digital Age
NISE (National movements & Intermediary Structures in Europe) plans to apply for
a COST networking grant for the project ‘DIVERSEUROPE: understanding
nationalism and diversity in a digital age’ and cordially invites researchers
and institutions to join this endeavor as secondary proposer.

For further details please contact (Scientific coordinator NISE) Nel de
Mûelenaere (nel.demuelenaere at nise.eu) by 1 August. In summary:

The procedure is relatively straightforward, with a one stage submission and an
application of 15 pages.
The deadline is 7 September 2017. Results will be communicated in April 2018.
We would get financial support for network activities e.g. conferences,
workshops, scientific missions and training schools in the range of EUR 129.000
per year, normally for four years.
A minimum number of seven countries need to be included in the network.
We won’t need a commitment from you in terms of the organisation of specific
events, only an agreement to participate. Both institutes and individual
researchers can partake in a COST-action, and need to register or update their
profile on https://e-services.cost.eu/. Proposers should be aware that filling
an e-COST profile may require some time.

The network (and our approval chances) would especially benefit from the
participation of early career researchers and female experts from different
countries and disciplines.

In case you would like to participate, please contact Nel de Mûelenaere
(nel.demuelenaere at nise.eu) by 1 August. If you agree to participate, he will
send you the full draft application by 21 August. He is also ready to answer any
further questions regarding this project.

Ilmoituksen lähetti: Tomi Ahoranta <tomi.ahoranta at arkisto.fi>
Ilmoitus vanhentuu: 2.8.2017

Lisätietoja postituslistasta H-verkko