[H-verkko] CFP: 38th Economic and Business History Society Conference 2013

agricola at utu.fi agricola at utu.fi
To Tammi 17 12:47:27 EET 2013

Agricolan artikkelipyyntöihin on lähetetty uusi ilmoitus:
38th Economic and Business History Society Conference 2013
Call for Papers
 Economic and Business History Society Conference
 Baltimore, Maryland USA
 May 23 – 25, 2013

 The Economic and Business History Society (EBHS) is now accepting proposals
 for our 38th annual conference, to be held at the Tremont Plaza Hotel and
 Grand Historic Venue in Baltimore, Maryland. Proposals for presentations on
 any aspect of economic or business history are welcome. We also welcome
 proposals for whole panels, typically of three presentations.
 Proposals should include an abstract of no more than 500 words, a brief
 curriculum vita, postal and email addresses, and telephone and fax numbers.
 We welcome submissions from graduate students and non-academic affiliates.

 EBHS conferences offer participants the opportunity for intellectual
 interchange with an international, interdisciplinary, and collegial group of
 scholars. (Typically about half the participants are from economics
 departments and half are from history or economic history departments). The
 keynote speaker will be Louis Galambos of Johns Hopkins University.

 EBHS prides itself on openness to new members. We offer reduced conference
 fees for graduate students and early career researchers (four years or less
 since doctorate earned). Our regular registration fees are also relatively
 low.

 EBHS also operates a peer-reviewed journal, Essays in Economic and Business
 History, edited by Jason Taylor (Central Michigan University). Conference
 papers and non-conference papers alike may be submitted for consideration. We
 invite you to visit our website, www.ebhsoc.org, to see our new editorial
 board and policies, as well as back issues.

 Proposals may be submitted through the EBHS website at www.ebhsoc.org, by
 email to ebhs2013 at ebhsoc.org, or by postal mail. Please see our website for
 more information.

 Deadline for submission of proposals: February 15, 2013
 (Notification will be sent by March 15. Earlier submissions should receive
 notification within two months.)
 Deadline to register and send papers to panel: May 3, 2013
 Conference: May 23 - 25, 2013

 If you have further questions about the meeting or organization please
 contact Program Chair Duncan Philip Connors, ab2036 at coventry.ac.uk, or EBHS
 President Ranjit Dighe (State University of New York at Oswego,
 ranjit.dighe at oswego.edu).

Ilmoituksen lähetti: Olli Turunen <olli.t.turunen at jyu.fi>
Ilmoitus vanhentuu: 16.3.2013
Lisätietoja WWW-osoitteesta: