[H-verkko] Helsinki, Oral history and ethics

agricola at utu.fi agricola at utu.fi
Mon Nov 3 12:57:40 EET 2008

Agricolan tapahtumakalenteriin on lähetetty uusi ilmoitus:

Oral history and ethics
Helsinki 03.12.2008 klo 10:15 - 04.12.2008 klo 17:00

ORAL HISTORY AND ETHICS
International Research Symposium
Helsinki, 3–4 December 2008
Venue: House of Sciences and Letters (Tieteiden talo), Kirkkokatu 6

Keynotes and sessions are open to public. Welcome!

Programme

Wednesday 3.12:

10.15. – 11.45 	(Room 104) Opening words: Tuomas M.S. Lehtonen
(Finnish Literature Society)
Keynote: Alistair Thomson (The Monash University):
”I've never tried to analyse it”:
ethical issues in interpreting people's lives and stories

11.45.– 13.15		Lunch break

13.15.– 13.45.		(Room 505) Ulla-Maija Peltonen (Finnish Literature
Society):
			Silenced narratives of war – Ethical reflections

13.45. – 14.15.	Coffee 	break

14.15. – 16.30.	Parallel sessions

Session A. (Room 505) Silenced memories in an intergenerational