[Gross] Whitelist doesn't respond after some time

Dejan Krnjevic Dejan.Krnjevic at saga.rs
Tue Jun 14 21:36:16 EEST 2011

Hello all,

I am having problem with respons to my whitelist. I am running
2.6.18-238.9.1.el5xen with Sendmail 8.13.8 and latest Gross version.
First time when I start Gross whitelist and blacklist are responding
well and it counts whitelist matches as it should. After some time
(never at same interval) it stops to respond to whitelist but blacklist
still working. Looks like it has problem with counts but I am not sure.
Any suggestion what to look at or any hints?

BR,

Dejan