[Gross] gross 1.0.2 core dumping with SJSMS 7u3 (7.3-11.01) 64-bit

Derek Diget derek.diget+gross at wmich.edu
Sun Oct 18 04:12:46 EEST 2009

Building a new system and trying out gross.  Built c-ares and gross
1.0.2 on a full Solaris 10u7 (5/09) SPARC using the gcc from the
install.  grossd runs just fine.  grosscheck.so reports it is 64-bit and
ldd doesn't show anything missing.

Added the mappings entry in the docs and when I run an imsimta test
-mapping in the trouble shooting doc it core dumps.  If I send in a live
message, then tcp_smtp_server core dumps.

I have tried uping the logging in SJSMS via a couple of suggestions a
while back on Info-iMS.  No luck.

I have tried placing the grosscheck.so in couple of different places,
the install directory (/opt/gross/lib), the IMTA_LIB directory
(<msgsvr>/lib).

I have not played with crle and based on a post on Info-iMS, this
version of SJSMS doesn't touch crle anymore.

Any suggestions?  What info do people want to look at?

Thanks.