[Gross] gross with SJMS : "imsimta test mapping" return no such file or directory

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Sun May 3 09:49:52 EEST 2009

Armand Delcros wrote:
> so, i compile with sun studio 12 with -m64 flag and the result is the
> same a big wonderfull cordedump
>
> I don't know how to debug this ...
>
> i tried to run dbx but the result is sad :

Hello,

I've not tried or tested the library in 64 bit. But, the grosscheck
library is so simple and follows quite directly an example in the SJSMS
documentation I wonder how there can be any problems...

I don't currently run my smtp-servers in 64 bit so I can't test and
debug that right away, sorry.

There's a debugging program in the code base. You can compile it with

cc -o testgrosscheck testgrosscheck.c

And then run it with

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<where the grosscheck.so is> ./testgrosscheck

Let us know if that works or not. At least that should be a lot easier
to debug if you get a core dump.

--
   Eino Tuominen