[Gross] Status update

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Tue May 6 20:46:34 EEST 2008

Hello,

There is a double free() bug in worker_milter.c. See issue #62 for
details and patch. Also, I'm bound to rewrite man pages once again with
the painful good old man macro package. pod2man seems to be a bit too
moving target to support properly. Besides, once the man pages are
written they're gonna be quite easy to maintain regardless of the format.

I'm still seeking feedback on man pages. It would be really nice if
someone native English speaker found some precious time to review those.

--
   Eino Tuominen