[Gross] uceprotect.net

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Wed Apr 2 19:41:59 EEST 2008

Jesse Thompson wrote:
> Any thoughts on querying UCEPROTECT with gross?  I configured one of our
> gross servers to query dnsbl-2.uceprotect.net.  The trust rate on this
> server dropped to 13%, while the other is at 27%.
>
> Would it be too BOFHish to try dnsbl-3.uceprotect.net? :-)

I have concidered to try it, but have not done it yet. Sounds like a
good candidate to use with gross. I have

trust: 15.4
match: 0.6
greylist: 7.2
block: 78.5

zen.spamhaus seems to be a really efficient list, too. I have now:

grey_delay=120
check = dnsbl
check = rhsbl
check = blocker
blocker_host = pmx.utu.fi
dnsbl=bl.spamcop.net
dnsbl=dnsbl.njabl.org
dnsbl=dnsbl.sorbs.net
rhsbl=rhsbl.sorbs.net
rhsbl=rddn.dnsbl.net.au
dnsbl=zen.spamhaus.org;3
dnsbl=rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org;3
block_threshold = 4

Both of those rhsbl lists seem to be of no use.

--
   Eino Tuominen